The Big Book of Makerspace Projects: Inspiring Makers to Experiment, Create, and Learn
Is this book about a real woman in STEAM?
Start-to-finish, fun projects for makers of all types, ages, and skill levels!
This easy-to-follow guide features dozens of DIY, low-cost projects that will arm you with the skills necessary to dream up and build your own creations. The Big Book of Makerspace Projects: Inspiring Makers to Experiment, Create, and Learn offers practical tips for beginners and open-ended challenges for advanced makers. Each project features non-technical, step-by-step instructions with photos and illustrations to ensure success and expand your imagination. You will learn recyclables hacks, smartphone tweaks, paper circuits, e-textiles, musical instruments, coding and programming, 3-D printing, and much, much more!
Discover how to create:
• Brushbot warriors, scribble machines, and balloon hovercrafts
• Smartphone illusions, holograms, and projections
• Paper circuits, origami, greeting cards, and pop-ups
• Dodgeball, mazes, and other interesting Scratch games
• Organs, guitars, and percussion instruments
• Sewed LED bracelets, art cuffs, and Arduino stuffie
• Makey Makey and littleBits gadgets
• Programs for plug-and-play and Bluetooth-enabled robots
• 3D design and printing projects and enhancements
Colleen Graves and Aaron Graves
Girls Love STEAM Review:
Additional Reader & Professional Reviews:
No Reader Reviews have been received yet. Want to be the first reviewer? See our survey links below!
*Store prices may vary.
Want to add your own review?
Click our survey links below and let us know what you think of this book!
For ages 12 and under
Parent Permission Required
For ages 13-17
For ages 18 & Above